Yamaha Apex Installation
2003 & Newer Yamaha RX1, Apex, Warrior, Rage & Vector
’07 & Older Nytro
121” to 136” or 144” Tunnel Extension
- Remove seat, bumper, snow flap and plastic around exhaust so your sled appears as inphotos below:
Attaching Tunnel Extension:
- You will find numerous pilot holes located around you tunnel extension. These holes allneed to be filled with the rivets found in your hardware package. If you do not chose to utilizeall the mounting locations, your tunnel extension could loosen or become weak over time andusage.
- The tunnel extension will telescope over the top of your existing tunnel with the frontoutside / outer edge of the tunnel extension butting up against the curled lip on your runningboard. This is shown in pictures below .
Fascia / Seat / Bumper Re-installation:
- Attach snow flap using four (4) black rivets included in hardware package.
- Install bumper using holes pre drilled in tunnel extension and hardware found already inbumper.
- Plastic filler piece that goes between dual exhaust will need to be trimmed along sides aswell as on top to accommodate the wider tunnel extension. Make several small cuts so as tonot create any large gaps. On 136” tunnel extensions, you will need to make a hole on eachside for the new bumper to telescope into. Please view photos below for these steps.